Re: dnf even allows to uninstall RPM and systemd without warnings

Am 24.06.2014 11:40, schrieb Florian Weimer:
> On 06/24/2014 11:31 AM, Thomas Bendler wrote:
>> ​Hopefully you don't write professional software with this kind of
>> attitude.
>
> Please don't try to win arguments by labeling the opposition as
> incompetent.  You won't convince anyone, and it contributes to
> making the Fedora mailing lists a hostile place

well, tell the same the guy he responded to having nothing better
to do than calling people stupid which don't accept regressions
and steps backwards here and on bugzilla

hopefully some kernel update in the future won't work on his
machine and the third update removes his only bootable one
not for malicious joy but it turns out some people need to
learn it the hard way

that attitude would be acceptable if we would dicuss about new
protections never existed before - but in fact we are talking
about a proposed replacement of YUM which has these kind of
things for years now and in that context it's just a rgeression