Bootchart on SourceForge

Hi,

I uploaded the bootchart sources.  Have a look at:
http://www.klika.si/ziga/bootchart/

and give it a try.  Make sure you have the sysstat package installed
(for iostat).

Note that I only tested this on my laptop, so if it chokes on your boot
log files, please send them to me and I'll fix the parser or renderer.

I haven't managed to get it working with libgcj yet.  I'll work it out
with the gcj guys; until then, you'll either have to use one of the evil
JDKs, or use the web form that's on the page.

Have fun,
--
Ziga

P.S.: You do have that rescue CD at hand, right?