Re: Is redis orphaned?

I'm asking the original owner of redis to see why he chose tcmalloc as
memory allocator, as I couldn't find any strong opinion to introduce
gperf dependency just because of some negligible(not sure, though)
performance improvement. Moreover, jemalloc is the default option for
redis on Linux.

Also I'm not sure if it's good to take action on this package in epel7
branch because spamassasin has supported redis to be as bayesstore
backend. It's a very interesting and attractive new experimental
feature for sysadmins.

Ideas?