Re: Schedule for Wednesday's FESCo Meeting (2014-06-18)

On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 9:07 AM, Stephen Gallagher <sgallagh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Following is the list of topics that will be discussed in the FESCo
> meeting Wednesday at 17:00UTC in #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net.
>
> To convert UTC to your local time, take a look at
>   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/UTCHowto
>
> or run:
>   date -d '2014-06-18 17:00 UTC'
>

> Links to all tickets below can be found at:
> https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/report/9
>
> = Followups =
>
> #topic #1221 Product working group activity reports
> .fesco 1221
> https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/1221

I suggested closing this ticket last week because it's just going to
becoming continually longer and harder to read.  My suggested seemed
to be generally accepted.

> #topic #1310 Reconsidering rpcbind's exception allowing it to start by
> default
> .fesco 1310
> https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/1310
>
> #topic #1311 Disable syscall auditing by default
> .fesco 1311
> https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/1311
>
> = New business =
>
> #topic #1312 F22 System Wide Change: Replace Yum With DNF -
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/ReplaceYumWithDNF
> .fesco 1312
> https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/1312
>
> = Open Floor =
>
> For more complete details, please visit each individual ticket.  The
> report of the agenda items can be found at
> https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/report/9

Toshio indicated he'd like to step down from FESCo at some point in
the not distant future.  Has FESCo discussed who they would like to
nominate as his replacement?

josh