Re: Qt packages necessaries to develop for Android

I don't really know. I've been looking and in the download page, and there's a package, named qtandroidextras-opensource-src-5.x.x.tar.XXX; but there's that much explanation if it is the core for develop in android, or addons to the core (the "extras" part in the name confuses me); then I found this page (http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt5ForAndroidBuilding), on that page, summarizing it, they talk of how to build it from the entire sources (with no split sources), it mentions that you need the Android NDK and SDK; at first I though it could be a trouble ; then I remembered that those packages are licensed in Apache license, they even have a git repository for each one.

Another "but" or thing to be considered is the fact if "we" (I don't know if there's any "I" in we) need to
package those too, or not. So, since I'm practically kind of an illiterate in this thing called rpm and packaging, I don't if this can be done, or going further if I can be of some help; but be sure of these:

1) If I can help, hell I'll do!
2) It will be great news for the developers out there using fedora as a primarily OS.

        -Isaac C.

Isaac Cortés González wrote:

> This may be a repeated topic. But is there any effort to add to the repos
> the packages of Qt to develop for Android? If there isn't how can I help?

What "packages of Qt" does this include?

-- Rex