Re: Packaging: bin subfolder

binaries and python scripts to the /usr/bin/salome folder. Is this
acceptable?
   I believe a symbolic link should be acceptable. Actually creating a subdir
would probably have a lot of opposition, but it should be possible to
reconfigure salome to use %_libexecdir/salome or %_libdir/salome
Yeah reconfiguring is not an issue, and if the symlink solution is accepted I'd be happy. I'd just prefer not to break the install hierarchy too much so that various documentation and stuff on the net also applies to Fedora as far as possible.

Thanks,
Sandro