Re: [ACTION REQUIRED] Retiring packages for Fedora 21

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 03:43:49PM +0200, Till Maas wrote:
> xorg-x11-drv-cirrus                   orphan, airlied, ajax, alexl,
>                                       caillon, caolanm, glisse,
>                                       hadess, johnp,
>                                       mbarnes, rhughes, rstrode, ssp, whot,
>                                       xiphmont

I think this one came up last time we went through this exercise.

The Cirrus Logic CLGD 5446 card is the default one emulated by qemu
(and Xen I think).  It has a number of problems, not least low maximum
resolution, but it's simple and well understood.

Isn't this driver therefore required by this emulated card?  Or does
another driver do the job?

Rich.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MinGW