Heads-up: pari 2.7 update in Rawhide

I'm about to build pari 2.7.1 in Rawhide, which includes an soname bump and has API changes that will need fixes in many of the handful of packages that use it. I've already been in discussion with the maintainers regarding this, and it seems best to have the new version available in Rawhide to work on.

To mitigate the disruption this will cause, I'm temporarily including the old library in the package, so there won't be broken deps whilst the migration process takes place.

Paul.