Headsup: Rebased Xorg coming to a rawhide near you

Hi All,

During the last few days I've been preparing a rebase of Xorg to 1.15.99.902
all packages have been build into the f21-xorg tag now, and I've just
request rel-eng to move them to rawhide proper.

So the next rawhide compose, or maybe the one after that will have an all
new Xorg stack. I've tested this on a variety of machines and I don't
expect any issues, but you never know.

This rebase also adds the capability for the Xserver to run without root
rights. I'll write a blog post about that, including some testing instructions,
once it has landed. Note that the xserver will still run as root by default for
now, because most display managers or not ready for running the xserver as a user
yet (since the xserver now can no longer do this itself they will need to setup
a session and controlling vt for it).

Regards,

Hans