Re: F21 Self Contained Change: Playground repository

On Thu, 17 Apr 2014 09:03:20 +0200
Marcela Mašláňová <mmaslano@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 04/15/2014 05:58 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> > ...snip...
> >
> >> Packages for the repository are built in COPR. The COPR owner can
> >> propose the repository as a whole for inclusion into the Playground
> >> repository by marking it as such in COPR. Repositories/packages
> >> successfully built and satisfying the Playground repository's
> >> Policies are copied into the Playgroud repository. The one
> >> Playground repository includes many Copr repositories.
> >
> > I'm a bit confused here. Is there another repo that all playground
> > packages are copied to? Or are they just seperate copr repos?
> > Ok, on further reading there is a seperate repo. This would be
> > mirrored?
> >
> No copying, there is not so much space on Copr. It's not a real
> repository, but set of Copr projects marked as Playground. They will
> be installed by dnf plugin, I recommend to look how the plugin works:
> http://dnf.baseurl.org/2014/03/19/copr-plugin/
>
> It will be almost the same for Playground plugin.

ok, then you might rephrase the parts of the change that have "copied
into the playground repository". Perhaps:

Repositories/packages successfully built and satisfying the playground
repositories policies are made available to users via the dnf
playground plugin.

kevin