Re: Five Things in Fedora This Week (2014-04-08)

I'm glad to supply a mirror site for initial seeding for such actions as needed (GMT-4 (US ES/DT)
Also great mailing list but curious do you plan on creating a blog or podcast with such info for those not always near email client ......been forwarding to many friends not tied to pc or devel lists and have had inquiries

Regardless great work all around

Corey

Corey W Sheldon
Owner, 1st Class Mobile Shine