Re: systemd bugs in F20/F21 -> bug against the distribution?

Am 03.04.2014 19:54, schrieb drago01:
> On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 7:52 PM, Reindl Harald <h.reindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>

>> Am 03.04.2014 19:47, schrieb drago01:
>>> Note: I didn't look at the bugs
>>
>> then please don't answer at all
>
> What I wrote does not depend on what the bugs actually are

it does and honestly bugs which are reported before release
and open 7 months later in a core-component ar enot doing
the distribution a favour as well as upstream developers
of such a component even discuss against kernel upstream
that they are doing the right thing until Linus has that
muche enough to impend prohibit one of the core developers
to commit code in the future

this ignorance against downstream and users and break things
careless which where not broken, make maintaining machines
more and more complicated by spew nonsense in the logs and
demand users to change their way of work to make upstream
happy is a real bad attitude and in case of "but reportes
are not friendly enough" - well, cause and effect