Re: Considering GNOME 3.12 as an F20 update

Also, as someone who has been testing this update in the COPR for
about a month now

Did you ( and others ) run through QA release blocking test cases for Gnome or is this more "I have been running Gnome for about a month now" kinda thing?

, there are a few striking changes (the redesign of
gedit is thoroughly perplexing), but on the whole I haven't found
anything fundamentally out of place in the desktop environment (just
in a few of the apps).

Let me rephrase my question

Do we allow for ui changes being made how small they might be or how big they might be to our default desktop on GA releases?

If the answer is yes, Gnome would be allowed to be made rebase-able between release

If the answer is no well things remain the same.

JBG