Self Introduction: Kazim Sarikaya

Hi I am Kazim,
I am research asistant at computer engineering department. I especially work on it security. Also I work on my cs deparment's it center. We have several physical and virtual servers which works with CentOS and user computers which works with fedora.

Some times I need simple codes for managing my servers and lab computers. Sometimes I can find what I need. However I need to write my codes frequently. Some of them may be important.

I manage my git repo at https://git.sanaldiyar.com a rpm repo http://repo.sanaldiyar.com and srcrpm repo at http://srcrepo.sanaldiyar.com my rpms at repos are not mine. If there is a source tar ball and no rpm package I add it to my repo.

For java I have http://maven2.sanaldiyar.com maven2 repository.

If my projects are opensource I mirror them at https://github.com/kazimsarikaya

It is my small introduction. I apoligize if I annoy you.

I want to add my pam_ldap2krb project to fedora distro. Also for my future packages I want to add them into Fedora.

Hence I also need a sponsor.

Thanks for all.
Kazim.