Re: hierarchical comps groups proposal

So the proposal is not to show them as really hierarchical, and not to add
any structurally new user-visible features[1] just to avoid repetition in
the comps file?

To me current comps is quite messy because everything has to be "flat"
which limits its flexibility in various ways.
But right, *initially* I reckon hierarchical groups need not *require*
any GUI changes to anaconda, etc.  In the first instance it would be
about providing greater structure and more fine-grained groups in comps.
Later these could also be used for more advanced selection of groups
in the installer and package GUI.

I don't think you want to use the word hierarchical to describe this. It's really more like an include macro.