Looking for co-maintainer to fix build issue on ARM (zorba package)

Hi,

finally, I found some time to update one of my bigger packages (zorba)
to the latest release and to adapt it to build successfully on f21.
However, the package (still) fails to build for armv7hl. The generated
binary segfauls and therefore also prevents creating additional files
during the build process:
https://arm.koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=2245704

Since the ARM emulation is horribly slow on my computers, I can't
actually use it to debug the issue in a reasonable timespan. Before I
exclude armv7hl from the build process, it would be great if someone
could have a look and is interested in maintaining zorba for this arch.
The recent srpm can be found here:
http://mgieseki.fedorapeople.org/review/zorba-3.0.0-1.fc20.src.rpm

Martin