Self Introduction: Leon Weber

Hi everyone,

I’m a Fedora user for about 1.5 years, and I was missing some
software that was available in Debian/Ubuntu but not in Fedora, because
it uses historical technologies (shadow authentication instead of
PAM, …), mainly my favourite screen locker.

Hence, I decided to rewrite it for Fedora, and now I’d like to make it
available for other users who might be switching from Debian and miss
it like me, or completely new users. I’ve familiarized myself with
Fedora’s packaging procedures and done some informal reviews to learn,
so now I’m looking for sponsors for Bug #1065306 and #1065301 (the
latter of which is a dependency of the first).

I mainly programm in Python but also do some sysadmin work or run
networks on some german hacker events.

Regards,

    -- Leon.