Re: advertisement in packaged software (e.g. Firefox)

Hi

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 12:56 PM, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
A party who is molesting me with ads and tries to spy on me, hardly is my friend.

That certainly goes way too far.  We have assurance from Mozilla that there is no spying or tracking going on here and we have yet to see what form of sponsored content they are going to be engaging in but lets discuss this calmly and deal with real issues as they pop up rather than assume the worst without any real evidence. If there is a need to patch something out and if that cannot happen without a rename as opposed to an extension by default or config tweak or some other arrangement, *then* we can discuss our options at that point.

Rahul