Stateless Works! but...

Hi,

I finally got a diskless machine to boot from a stateless server! There are a lot of "can't do that on a read-only filesystem" messages, at boot, and I can't login, there must be something I'm missing.

Is there a "post-image-installation" document describing how to overcome these problems? Also, I had to figure out how to use the "stateless-servers" command to add the nfs/rsync paths before the cron job would work that configured the client pxelinux files under /tftpboot. I may have overlooked it somehow, but shouldn't that be in the tutorial?

Thanks! Carlos