Re: Fedora.NEXT Products and the fate of Spins

May take on the Spins

1) Spins have given us a great way to show people what is in Fedora without installing 2) We have been producing Multi-Live media for several years to give out at events. 3) The multi-lives make the display machines very easy to maintain (new release wipe hd and reinstall multi-live ) 4) I personally produce updated Live isos for the community. We have seen that they do and have many times solved issues that people had installing on the original release. 5) yes Spins create a overhead as far as testing etc. but in the end run they are the best way to get a enduser to experiment to see if they like running Fedora.
6) now do i think we need spins for any group other than Workstation no