Re: Self Introduction

On Sun, Jan 5, 2014 at 9:38 PM, Jan Tulak <jtulak@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So I would not used it directly for something important (closed things are
> closed things, and with NSA paying to RSA for backdoors...), but for casual
> usage or as one of more entropy sources (or as a seed for a CSPRNG) it can
> work pretty well.

I appreciate that you needed to write a tool like this for the thesis;
for general usage I'd strongly urge everyone to use a general-purpose
cryptographic library that doesn't promise to use a particular
technology.  We really want the ability to disable a
broken/suspicious/problematic random number source by only patching a
few cryptograhic libraries, without having to individually modify
various applications.
    Mirek