Re: Grub installation. First potential Fedora killer

This is not the problem.  THe problem is:  a user of another distribution will not want to touch Fedora with a ten foot pole pnce he discovers Fedora messe up with his booter setup.  And the parttitionner is equally bad.  These are two areas a distribution not only in the area of bugs but in the are of design.  And Fedora hasn't.

Jean François Martinez <jfm512@xxxxxxx>