Re: Is that the place for user feedback?

Matthew Miller wrote:
> Or, maybe discuss what you want here on this list, and why you feel
> certain things are shortcomings or "musts". There certainly _are_
> shortcomings, but some of them are the result of tradeoff design decisions
> that don't have an easy answer. And what "must" be on the DVD is even more
> subjective. User feedback is great, but this is a community-developed
> distribution and filing a bug stating that things ought to be a certain
> way is unlikely to get results.

Add to that that some things our users think "MUST" be on the DVD actually
CANNOT be on it:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Forbidden_items

(As a general rule, if you have to download the software from anywhere other
than Fedora repositories, it probably cannot be in Fedora and thus on Fedora
media. Especially if it's something too important to simply not have been
packaged yet.)

        Kevin Kofler