Help needed with systemd script

Hello,
I'm trying to give a user access rights to X with xhost command.
I've created a script named '/usr/bin/boincxhost' (chmod 555) like this:

#!/bin/sh
xhost +SI:localuser:boinc &> /dev/null
exit 0

If I run it from command line it works fine.
But I want to run from a systemd unit at startup. So I added this line to the unit file:

ExecStartPre=/usr/bin/boincxhost

The service starts without errors, but I cannot find the user to have rights for accessing X. Maybe someone can tell me where I'm wrong in the procedure? Or is there any other way to give that user access to X? I already tried to add the user to the 'video' group, but Boinc refuse to see the GPU available.
Thanks for any hint.

Mattia