Mono guidelines

Hi list,

Is there any guidelines of mono snk files?

I looked up in the archives of mono list and found this:

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/mono/2009-November/000200.html

And Kalev claimed that maybe it would better to store snk once instead
of generating everytime in build which may cause errors. Also, in the
past I would ask that is there any global snk files for Fedora mono
packages? But now seems we have one:

/etc/pki/mono/mono.snk

However in guidelines no reference of this still. And I think package
which is using gmcs with -keyfile defined should use this snk as a
MUST, but like I've said before, no guidelines here.

And I asked current mono maintainer to bring mono 4.0 for Fedora
later, do we need some time to revise the current ancient Mono
guideline?

Thanks.

--

Yours sincerely,
Christopher Meng

Fєdоґa ї₴ al$о a кїпd оf нaт lїкє Яёd Haт.

http://cicku.me