python-setuptools update in F20

A new setuptools upstream release (1.2) was made last week that adds support for
subversion 1.7 and 1.8.  Subversion 1.7 shipped in Fedora 19 so the
subversion support in setuptools is currently broken in both F19 and F20.
Unless there's objections I'm definitely going to update setuptools in F20.
I'm quite hesitant about updating in F19 due to potential incompatibilities.
In particular, pip, buildout, and virtualenv would likely all need to update
(these were things that we found had minimum versions to work with the F20
setuptools package as per:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Python_setuptools_0.7
)

Backwards incompatible changes were introduced between 0.9.8 and 1.0:
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/setuptools#id145 but these changes are unlikely
to affect any code that's currently in the wild.

Please speak now if you don't want this update to hit F20 or do want the
update to hit F19.  My plan is to update the python-setuptools package in
F20 to 1.3 near the end of this week.

-Toshio