Re: F21/F22 System Wide Change: Python 3 as the Default Implementation

You can use GDbus as a replacement for python-dbus

You can see how I have done it in the yumdaemon python api.
https://github.com/timlau/yum-daemon/blob/master/client/yumdaemon/__init__.py

Same code is working unchanged in python 2 & 3

Tim