orphaning packages and looking for co-maintainers

Dear fellow developers,
unfortunately due to lack of time and other reasons, I'm unable to
maintain the following packages:
ctorrent
gnomeradio
obexfs
obexftp
I've orphaned them in F20+, and I'll gladly give them up in F18/19 if
anyone steps up.

ctorrent/dtorrent's upstream has been dead for over 5 years, so I'm
not sure if it's even worth taking. There are no new open bugs, however.

gnomeradio is co-maintained by Paulo, who is on Cc, but could probably
use another maintainer, too.

The obex* packages are in need of an update due to openobex version
(ABI) bump in rawhide. There are some major changes in build process
(autotools were dropped in favour of cmake in obexftp, for example),
so the update will require some work.

I'm also looking for co-maintainers for all of my remaining packages,
especially for the freefem++ package, which doesn't build currently
and needs some work to conform to MPI packaging guidelines.

Regards,
"Faith manages."