Re: Source file audit - 2013-09-30

04.10.2013 01:35, Kevin Fenzi пишет:
> Here's attached another run of my sources/patches url checker.
> Please fix any packages you are responsible for in rawhide, and other
> branches as other changes permit.
>
> - There are 3067 lines in this run. Up from 1007 last run.
> (Which was 2.5 years ago)
>
>    700 sourcecheck-20070826.txt
>    620 sourcecheck-20070917.txt
>    561 sourcecheck-20071017.txt
>    775 sourcecheck-20080206.txt
>    685 sourcecheck-20080214.txt
>    674 sourcecheck-20080301.txt
>    666 sourcecheck-20080401.txt
>    660 sourcecheck-20080501.txt
>    642 sourcecheck-20080603.txt
>    649 sourcecheck-20080705.txt
>    662 sourcecheck-20080801.txt
>    912 sourcecheck-20081114.txt
>    884 sourcecheck-20090215.txt
>   1060 sourcecheck-20090810.txt
>    932 sourcecheck-20091101.txt
>    932 sourcecheck-20091104.txt
>   1612 sourcecheck-20100105.txt
>   1391 sourcecheck-20100106.txt
>   1007 sourcecheck-20100531.txt
>   3067 sourcecheck-20130930.txt
>
> You can find the results file at:
>
> http://www.scrye.com/~kevin/fedora/sourcecheck/sourcecheck-20130930.txt

$ wget -c
http://www.scrye.com/~kevin/fedora/sourcecheck/sourcecheck-20130930.txt
-q -O- | grep -i Hubbitus
hubbitus:BADURL:ccze-0.2.1.tar.gz:ccze

Upstream site seams down.
Freshmeat page http://freecode.com/projects/ccze refer to debian page.
Should I change URL to it?

hubbitus:BADURL:httpd-2.2.22.tar.bz2:httpd-itk
Not require untill httpd updates to be able build httpd-itk as MPM.

hubbitus:BADURL:ImageMagick-6.8.6-3.tar.xz:ImageMagick
Updated.

hubbitus:BADURL:lde-2.6.1.tar.gz:lde
Updated.

hubbitus:BADURL:qutim-0.3.1.tar.bz2:qutim
Has conditional sources:
%if
0%{?GIT}

Source0:
qutim-0.3.0%{?GIT:.git%{GIT}}.tar.xz

%else

Source0:
http://qutim.org/downloads/%{name}-%{version}.tar.bz2

%endif
Which seams not handled correctly.

hubbitus:BADURL:rabbit4.1-src.tar.gz:RabbIT
Updated.

hubbitus:BADURL:sqlite3-dbf_2011.01.24.tar.gz:sqlite3-dbf
Upstream site seams to be rearranged. Wrote to author.