Differences between Fakeroot and Mock & Suggested method

 Hi folks.

	It's taking a bit of time, but I plan to start packaging a couple of
packages that are not currently available for either Red Hat nor Fedora.
The main reason for it taking a bit longer really has to do with
personal infrastructure and setting up my build host, etc.

	However, that doesn't really pertain to the question at hand. I come
from a Debian centric environment, and have "come back" to Red Hat and
Fedora after more than a decade. As such, I have quite a bit more
experience building my packages with fakeroot, than I do with mock, and
I'm wondering what the differences between the two packages/processes are.

	Will using mock in this environment be more beneficial to using
fakeroot? Will it be "harder" for lack of a better word, to build from
within the build system using fakeroot , once I get to that point or, is
Koji flexible enough so that it really wouldn't matter from an
infrastructure point of view as to whether or not I use one or the other?

	As I am more familiar with fakeroot, I'd like to keep using that, but
at the same time, I'd like to do it the "Red Hat way" to ensure that the
package conforms to both Red Hat and Fedora packaging standards.

Thanks in advance for your guidance.