Re: rawhide report: 20131008 changes

On 10/08/2013 07:07 PM, Jon Ciesla wrote:

A big red box with:

This message could be a scam. The sender's account may have been compromised and used to send malicious messages. If this message seems suspicious, let us know and then alert the sender as well (in some way other than email). Learn more

I don't use gmail for fedora lists, but I am using it for rpm-fusion lists.

There I am having the same issues. So far the only work around I have found was reading rpm-fusion lists from my Android-phone and explictily tagging them there as "no spam". After a while gmail seems to have learned these mail are not spam. No way so far, to achieve the same results from my Fedora's thunderbird.

Ralf