Re: systemd & running legacy sys V init.d script for newrelic

On Sun, Oct 06, 2013 at 04:16:47PM +0300, Muayyad AlSadi wrote:
> hi,
>
> we are using newrelic to monitor our server, they use some init.d script
> which does not seem to like fedora 18
>
> their script broke just after sourcing functions
>
> is there some workaround ? or different file to source for legacy software

  Newrelic is not in Fedora, and appears not to be open source even. Without
the SysV script it is impossible to guess what's going wrong.
  Your best bet would be pressuring vendor into providing proper systemd
integration.  We cannot help you here.

--
Tomasz Torcz                 Morality must always be based on practicality.
xmpp: zdzichubg@xxxxxxxxx                -- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen