Re: Source file audit - 2013-09-30

On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 3:35 PM, Kevin Fenzi <kevin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> jjames:BADURL:DSDP5.8.tar.gz:DSDP

The upstream host has a note on their web site explaining that the
entire web site was rearranged, and gives directions on how to find
new URLs for the various projects hosted there.  The procedure fails
for DSDP, which does not appear to have survived the reorganization.
I sent a note to the webmaster, asking if the DSDP pages are gone
permanently.  He replied that he had forwarded my query on to the
group that formerly maintained the DSDP web site.  No word from them
yet.

If the web site is permanently gone, I can certainly remove the
'http://...' portion of the Source0 URL, but what do I do about the
URL field in the spec file in that case?  I would like to keep this
package around, because it is used by python-cvxopt.
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/