oyranos build loop issue

Currently Xcm and oyranos both need each other to build, but because of a soname bump in libraw, neither can be rebuild right now. I asked upstream to see if Xcm was really a build dependency. If it is, I'll probably just note that in a bug against oyranos because I'll probably be out of time to work on this. I was just doing some provenpackager rebuilds of things that needed rebuilds for soname bumps and didn't want to get too heavily involved in cases where there were rebuild failures.