Re: Schedule for Wednesday's FESCo Meeting (2013-09-11)

On 09/11/2013 02:41 PM, drago01 wrote:
This would be a complete chaos from a users POV. We cannot equally
support 10 different workstation or server products. Claiming
otherwise is dishonest against our users.

?

For the first we dont support anything we only provide best effort secondly we already have extensive server and desktop environment application ( each in a sense an product ) portfolio existing in the project.

The only "product" that we as an larger community would be delivering is the core/baseOS something that might be called "FedoraOS"

The only thing the services sub community would have main focus on "supporting" is the "FedoraOS" as well as the installer since it's the "product" that the sub community would building their product upon and delivering to the world.

But hey please give me the time and allow me to provide the community the concrete proposal as an alternative to what Matthew suggested before you shoot it down..

JBG