Re: Koji 404 errors on el6

Thanks very much!

--Simone

On 8 August 2013 13:48, Kevin Fenzi <kevin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 8 Aug 2013 10:58:48 +0200
Simone Caronni <negativo17@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I get the following when building for el6/ppc:

...snip...

> I've already tried 2 builds and I got the same result. Full log here:
>
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=5793165&name=root.log
>
> Should I just wait that this settles down on its own (updates, etc.)?

yes. Usually you should just wait for the next newrepo to finish.

This occurs when updates show up in the build repos. The old versions
are removed and the updated versions land, and until the next newrepo
the buildroot isn't happy. It should only be a short wait.

kevin

You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore (R. W. Emerson).

http://xkcd.com/229/
http://negativo17.org/