Re: Summary of accepted Fedora 20 Changes - week 30

On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 4:47 PM, Lennart Poettering
<mzerqung@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, 25.07.13 17:59, Billy Crook (billycrook@xxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>
>> After some reasonable dialog on the issue FESCo meeting, it was clear
>> he wasn't going to immediately get exactly what he wanted without any
>> challenge.  So he departed the meeting. In his absence, FESCo decided
>> to compromise and remove from @core, but not @standard.
>
> "He" didn't depart from the meeting. He was at dinner with friends and
> only had a peek every now and then on his phone while having some
> delicious Japanese food [1] which turned out to be much more fun than
> that meeting.
>
> Lennart
>
> [1] "Onsen", in Berlin-Friedrichshain (recommended)
>
> --
> Lennart Poettering - Red Hat, Inc.

Your attitude is atrocious. Go start your own distro. You already
ruined ours with systemd and PulseAudio. Stop acting like you own
everything. We have boards, comittees, and plenty of intelligent
people to decide things.

Had you proposed to replace sendmail with postfix that might have been
an intelligent argument.

Dan