Re: Multirelease effort: Moving to Python 3

On 23/07/13 03:16 -0400, Bohuslav Kabrda wrote:
> [...]

Saw the presentation before actually replying -- it doesn't show
any evidence Python 3.3 would be noticably faster.  And my micro
tests unfortunately fell into the "slower" category as nicely
demonstrated in the graphs there.

> You can also have a look at pystone benchmark results (a quick googling
> around gave me e.g.
> http://www.levigross.com/post/2340736877/pystone-benchmark-on-2-6-2-7-3-2)

This is more than two years old.  The score reliability of this benchmark
is also questionable (not speaking about order of magnitude difference as
with PyPy).

--
Jan