Re: F20 System Wide Change: Visible Cloud

Sure, but see below for why I said that specifically. :)

> I'm worried about the additional work this might cause unless we are
> very narrow in what requires an image update. Is it:
> * Security update in any package in the cloud image?
> or
> * Security update in any package in the cloud image that is 'remote'
>   vulnerabilty?
> or
> * Security update in any exposed package with a remote vulnerability?
>   (ie, kernel and openssh and firewalld or the like).
> or something else?

I think it's a narrower version of the final, with only updates meeting a
certain level of criticality as determined by the security team warranting a
respin. (Probably roughly equivalent to "critical impact" in Red Hat's issue
severity classification.)

--
Matthew Miller  ☁☁☁  Fedora Cloud Architect  ☁☁☁  <mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>