Re: bugzilla removes QAContact

Michael Schwendt wrote:

Why is it that adding normal comments to bugzilla tickets without
touching anything else removes the QAContact person?

          What    |Removed                     |Added
         QAContact|somebody@xxxxxxxxxx         |

I've seen this multiple times before. And in a ticket's activity
log, it appears, too.

I've seen this problem happen twice for the same bug. I don't think that the person who is "removing" the QA contact has the permissions needed to remove the contact.
I tried adding back the contact once, but was not allowed to readd the contact.
Are there any bugs filed against bugzilla for this problem?