Re: rng-tools rawhide alert

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 10:21:22 +0200,
  Nicolas Mailhot <nicolas.mailhot@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Just a warning for those like me that had activated rngd in the hope
Fedora could someday make some use of the tpm sucking electricity on their
mobo. In rawhide, instead of barfing a few error messages at boot
complaining about tpm init errors, kernel/systemd/udev/whatever loops on
the error message. As a result your /var/log partition will fill up faster
than you can blink. (and if your logs are on / lots of innocent bystanders
will be harmed)

I don't seem to be having any trouble with it on a machine that was rebooted 4 days ago. Though also my hardware rng isn't a tpm. Did this start very recently?