Re: anaconda / initial-setup / gnome-initial-setup: can we do this better?

Hi Adam,

Firstboot stays available in RHEL for this reason (legacy plugins). Fedora modules will probably have to be updated. At least that was the plan. It is very easy to write a new module with the new API. Ping vpodzime, he has a development guide.

--
Martin Sivák
msivak@xxxxxxxxxx