Re: Adding open-vm-tools to core group

Am 07.05.2013 19:48, schrieb Ravindra Kumar:
> If there are strong use cases that don't require that functionality
> then probably it makes sense to not be part of core, otherwise, I think
> it makes more sense to make open-vm-tools part of @core because sooner
> or later users will end up installing these due to one or the other
> use case.

yes the user ends up installing them

hence, *i am* a VMware user and thanl you for bring the package
in Fedora which takes a lot of headache from using Rawhide-guests

*but* please undersatdn with your argumentation a lot of maintainers
could claim that their packages are in CORE for several reasons
because they are expected to be used from most users

please leave core be what core means

and as i clearly statet that i have open-vm-tools on nearly any
of my setups please respect that i try to speak for other users
which are not using VMware