Re: Do you think this is a security risk and if not is it a bad UI decision?

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 9:53 PM, Pete Zaitcev <zaitcev@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This is a perfectly appropriate forum where their authority for
> making this decision is to be discussed before it's revoked if
> necessary.

Hi Pete. Thanks for your very helpful reply. You mentioned something
VERY important, so now I have a very important question.

What would be the process for "revoking" the privilege of these crazy
decisions from the design / anaconda development team and giving them
back to the community where they belong? Making the process more open
so we can avoid these ridiculous discussions, flame wars, regressions,
security holes, and over all unhappiness for all parties involved?

I would like to stress that this is not the first, nor will it be the
last time since the complete redesign of the installer since Fedora 18
that flame wars and absolutely atrocious design decisions without
community approval have been made and this needs to stop.

Thanks,
Dan