Re: Do you think this is a security risk and if not is it a bad UI decision?

Hi

On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 12:35 AM, Matthew Garrett wrote:

Bugzilla's a dreadful place to have discussions. The lack of threading
means unpopular decisions tend to just result in large numbers of
contentless comments which make meaningful discussion impossible - it's
a nightmare to find appropriate context. If a project doesn't have a
mailing list then Bugzilla may be the least worst choice, but where it
does then make use of it.

We are already having the discussion in a mailing list and I have already agreed that it is in general a good idea to bring broader discussions to a mailing list.   So repeating that I should, several times serves no real purpose.   Your real point of disagreement is that I should not have reopened the bug report and I am generally hesitant to do and I stand by my decision to reopen it in this case.

Rahul