Re: I want to take ownership of orphaned package nzbget

On Tue, 23 Apr 2013 20:18:32 +0200
Marcel Wysocki <maci@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In the pkgdb i could already take ownership of f17 and epel6 branch
> but not master.
> id like to update and maintain the package.

The package has been marked Deprecated, so you will need to do a new
review of it to get it readded.

Just submit it as you would a new package and once it's passed review
note that it's an existing Deprecated package you are re-adding. You
will also need to request it get unblocked in rel-eng trac once the
review is finished and it's readded.

kevin