Re: Orphaning splint

On 04/04/2013 12:50 PM, Panu Matilainen wrote:
Hi,

I'm orphaning splint (www.splint.org, a statical C analyzer tool)

It's a package I kinda inherited back in the day and in the 5+ years of
ownership touched exactly twice, tried to use one time less than that.
Having had the pleasure to work with a source code infested with splint
annotations, I personally think this particular "cure" is far worse than
the disease, and better language analyze tools exist these days. But if
somebody finds it useful, feel free to pick it up. Just beware that
upstream seems mostly dead.

Heh, going into pkgdb it seems like the ownership has already changed to mjakubicek at some point. Curious that I dont remember such a thing at all but anyway, scratch the above then.

	- Panu -