Re: can't access package repositories with git+ssh

On Sat, 30 Mar 2013 11:30:51 +0100
Mario Ceresa <mrceresa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi everybody!
> Sorry if it is a stupid question, but since I changed my ssh key
> yesterday I'm not able to use the package repository anymore. It
> always says:
>
> [mario@gervis gdcm]$ fedpkg push
>
> Please make sure you have the correct access rights
> and the repository exists.
> Could not execute push: Command '['git', 'push']' returned non-zero
> exit status 128
>
> I can ssh to fedorapeople.org with the new key, so it is not a sync
> problem, right?

It's likely that you attempted too many times with the wrong key and
were added to denyhosts.

If you can file a infrastructure ticket:
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/newticket
or email me directly, or ask in #fedora-admin on irc.freenode.net with
your IP we can get it cleared.

kevin