Re: New groups in comps for F19

On 14/03/13 08:09 AM, Jan Zelený wrote:

I haven't been able to find out yet because my rawhide machine is
broken but, intltool definitely needs to stay there.

Well, feel free to re-add it if you think that it is common tool that
developers regularly use. I don't share that thought but I certainly welcome
your input and I won't be angry at all if you put it back there.

In my experience, nearly all even somewhat mature apps need intltool to compile, so it seems a reasonable thing to install by default in the 'development' group.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey