Re: Improving the Fedora boot experience

Right, because had booting simply worked, instead of a** r8H#@Ig me every 10 minutes, I'd never have become curious about it.

> If the bioses and systems years ago had been opaque we wouldn't have
> gotten this far.

Please elaborate on this, and define "this far". Apple has had fairly opaque booting for ~28 years, so I'm curious how much farther they need to go.

Chris Murphy